Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Falling into Fall Wednesday





Hello!

I wanted to spice it up and give you my fall look before talking about it! I look spooky indeed! So I just bought this really comfy fall sweater at Urban and despite its price, expensive at $20 I bought it for its color and the comfort with it. It will be a rainy day so I chose warm pieces such as a soft dress with purple patterned tights! In addition I thought, lets go crazy with accessories so all the pieces are gifts, flea marketed, or bought on Amazon (my watch). All in all it is a comfy outfit and reflects the season and the coming holiday!

Oh and I cannot forget my blue suede shoes! Love them!

Tip of the Day: Time to pull out those tights! So if you do, try something bright or patterned. It adds a lot to an outfit!

Outfit:
Sweater: Urban O ($20)
Dress: H&M ($20)
Tights: Claires Accessories ($4.99)
Belt: Urban O ($5)
Shoes: Target ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Jewelry: Flea Marketed and Gifts ($5)
Total:$94.99

No comments:

Post a Comment