Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello Yellow


Check out the sky behind me!  This picture was actually taken in the morning.  I am SO not ready for fall!

I love the neckline of this sweater as well as its color!
It was supposed to be another rainy day today, so I broke out my yellow Frye boots to keep me warm and dry on these days.  Of course then it was a clear day, but I still loved my boots throughout the day.  Because of their more casual nature, I paired them with a more conservative outfit. But I couldn't be too conservative so I grabbed my floral scarf that has some yellow in it to tie it all together.  And for some much needed pattern!  Nothing says rain, rain go away like brightly colored floral scarves!
This is me watching the rain . . . .

Check out my half french braid!  I was super proud of myself for wrangling my hair into it this morning!

Boots: Frye, $145   Skirt: Boden, $45   Sweater: $15, the Gap   Scarf: Old Navy, gifted from my future sister in law

No comments:

Post a Comment