Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Patterned Pants and Soft fabrics_Tuesday

Today is a slightly less long day but filled with different tasks, meetings, work, and class. For all of those things I chose a nice warm sweater, a blazer, and patterned slacks. The outfit is fun but also appropriate for a lot of different venues so I hope it survives the day!

Today I am wearing my newly purchased H&M slacks with a gifted soft cashmere sweater. To keep me extra warm I chose a military style blazer from Urban Outfitters. As for accessories and shoes I chose some interesting ones. For necklaces I chose a gifted beaded necklace (from our lovely HB) and my made and flea marketed leaf pendant necklaces. For bracelets I wanted my watch from Sprout and my Ma Jong and gifted bracelets. To give me some height (but still be able to run around), I chose my wonderfully red wedges.

Tip of the Day: T'is the season to LAYER! SO do it in interesting ways! Keep yourself warm while looking pretty cool.

Outfit:
Sweater: Cashmere gifted ($0) a la Express
Pants: H&M ($34)
Blazer: Urban O ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Shoes: Urban O ($50)
Necklaces: Gifted, constructed, flea market ($5)
Bracelets: Urban O and gift ($20)
Total: $149








No comments:

Post a Comment