Thursday, October 27, 2011

Newbies Good and Bad


The Good Newbie: My flats!  These are the perfect little black flats.  I found them at Maribel and they are Manolos!  It was love at first sight.  They are super soft leather and perfectly basic.  Sometimes you really need the basics.

The Bad Newbie: I was all excited about these tights, and then I got runs down each thigh during the course of the day.  They are new J. Crew tights that I thought would last forever like my BR ones.  I was SO wrong.  They are wear once tights and lucky somebody in your office had nail polish to stop the runs at work tights!  Very annoyed!  Especially since I really like the color and did nothing that would have caused the run other then wear them!
Overall Fiona and I really did like the outfit!
 Shoes: Manolo Blahniks via Maribel, $100  Dress: J. Crew via Maribel, $35  Cardigan: Maribel, gift from my mother  Tights: J. Crew, $10 (not worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment