Friday, September 30, 2011

Another long day ... But its Friday!





Hello lovely readers!

Today is yet another long day for me, from work to a club training, I will be out and doing a lot BUT I want to look nice so I chose some of my favorite pieces and tried to make an outfit out of it.

For today I chose my long velvet jacket as my cover-up for the office and for the colder nights in the Fall. I then chose my long printed tunic top tucked into my favorite Gap pants. The tones are all very natural so I wanted a little bit of a pop so I chose some white heels and a funky flea market find necklace to finish the outfit. Of course I am also wearing my watch (as always) and my Ann Taylor belt to keep my pants from sliding down to far!

Tip of the Day: Never be afraid of velvet, it is your friend!

Outfit:
Jacket: Gift ($0)
Top: Threadless ($14)
Pants: The Gap ($20)
Shoes: Urban O ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)
Total: $79

No comments:

Post a Comment