Saturday, September 3, 2011

Labor Day Weekend: Saturday






I had a deeply relaxing rest and ready for some errands! Ah Saturday a day of bargain hunting for food and fresh treats at the farmers market.

I am excited for the hunt but not for what seems like a sticky day. So I wanted to keep it pretty simple but add some interesting details to make it more me. Today I am wearing my favorite yellow shorts from Wet Seal. The button is broken and I like to use a fancy pin to be like a button but a bit more exciting. With that I am wearing a very old Urban Outfitters t-shirt with a key-hole opening in the back. I paired that with a vest because as much as I like to look good at the Farmers Market I do not want to be revealing amongst the veggies.

As for accessories I chose my snake bracelet, Sprout watch, flea market pendants with a found strand, and my Urban Outfitters beige platforms. I almost forgot my headband! Also H&M for cheapie price of $4 for three!

Tip of the Day: Wear an interesting print t-shirt with basics. It will add personality to any outfit!

Outfit:
T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters ($28)
Shorts: Wet Seal ($20)
Vest: H&M ($15)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Found and Flea Market ($10)
Bracelet: Urban O ($20)
Pin: Flea Market ($20)


No comments:

Post a Comment