Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Long Week and A Long Wednesday

Hello Fashion Blog readers!

We at HBPEP want to say thanks for checking out our blog! Because of this avenue I push a little harder to show you cheap but innovative clothing, so thanks again!

Today I am wearing a fun but pretty comfortable outfit. I will be researching in the library and either running for books, printing, or furiously reading SOOO I want to look good but also be able to get around. I also have a meeting and then heading to Astoria so I wanted something multi-purpose and of course full of color, prints, and interesting details.

So my outfit consists of my bright tomato red vintage top from Goodwill. Not seen in the photos in the great buttons it has in the back. I always leave a few open to show some back but because it has been cooler I am using my funky long blazer as a cover up. With that I chose my Gap printed scarf for the night time air and my plaid blue pants from H&M. To top it off accessory wise I chose a bunch of clear plastic and gold bracelets, my trusty Sprout watch, and some funky cool buckled suede platforms. Overall a fun and very Patty outfit.

Tip of the Day: Pull out pieces with interesting details be that fun prints, bright colors, or buckles etc. Have fun with your clothes!

Outfit:
Top: Goodwill ($5)
Pants: H&M ($10)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Scarf: The Gap ($10)
Shoes: DSW ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Bracelets: Gifts and Urban ($10)

This scarf can be worn as a skirt, shirt, and dress. The bigger the scarf the more you can do with it!


I love these shoes, they are Purple and Pink!
Total: $95

No comments:

Post a Comment