Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pardon my lack of a head in any of these photos, I am having a struggle my own face today and chose to opt it out. Not to say I do not love my face and want to give it a shout out, but it is making itself very known already, so we will give it a blog vacation :)

Today is a rainy, cloudy, and busy day so I need my clothes to work with me as a dynamic duo. Today I am wearing my favorite pair of pants, these soft gray cropped pants from Urban and scored for $10. They are super soft and beyond comfortable! With that I chose my newly purchased and light long sleep tunic with a flashy vest and a funky eyeglasses necklace from my pop. For accessories beyond the necklace it will be my ever more necessary Sprout watch and some turquoise necklace for much needed color.

Tip of the Day: As Fall comes in with a crash layer different lengths of items but keep one a bit more form-fitting so you are not swimming in a sea of fabric (although that would be nice :) )

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($10)
Vest: H&M ($20)
Pants: Urban O ($10)
Necklace: Aldo's Accessories ($10)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
TOTAL: $100





No comments:

Post a Comment