Friday, September 2, 2011

Busy and Fun Friday!





Today is a day for pattern. Because I live a mis-match life I thought what better way to express that than through my clothing!

Today I am wearing a sale item H&M dress belted with a bright blue sash. With it I paired a shirt dress opened to be like a light jacket (for my cold office). As for accessories I chose my tried and true turquoise necklace and my Sprout watch. For shoes I chose my blue jean peep-toes to balance out the patterns.

Tip of the Day: bring all the patterns together through one bold print and a more subtle one. This way they wont compete.

Outfit:
Brown patterned dress: H&M ($10)
Striped dress: H&M ($10)
Belt: From another pair of H&M shorts ($0)
Necklace: Cultural Survival ($14)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment