Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tried and True



















Today was crazy crazy crazy. But I knew that going in. Wok has been insanely busy lately, and I also have a lot going on in my personal life. This means that I barely have time for anything these days. But I knew this going in to today, so I wore clothes that I knew would go wok to play and still look good together. This is the second day in a row that I have worn this sweater, but its nice and neutral and matches everything. I went for my printed BR silk tank and skinny black cords because both of these pieces are easy to transition from day to night and are super comfy as well. I wore flats so I wouldn't have to worry about my feet killing me at the end of the day. All in all even though everything was going crazy, my clothes didn't let me down.



Tank: BR, $13
Cardigan: Boden, $25
Pants: J. Crew, $40
Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, borowed from my marm


Special thanks to my genius cousin for this early morning photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment