Monday, September 19, 2011

Escape to Fallen Leaf Lake!

Sorry I ran off for a few days, but paradise by a lake called and I was powerless to resist!  It didn't hurt that not only was I in paradise I was there with my bestie the Coolest A.  Its her families cabin on the lake, and its always a treat to be invited up there.
 Boden Dress and Shoes.  I loved the print from the moment I saw it.  Zebra, but not too zebra.  My Mosely Tribes sunnies as always!
 Yes I did wear my scarf in 100 degree heat on the way through the central valley so as to avoid burning my chest in a convertible. 
 The coolest A and I fooling around when we first arrived.  When I arrived at her house in my brown dress and red shoes she promptly put on a pink dress and brown shoes to match.  No questions here on why we are friends!
 Then I took the initiative of putting on my pink beach dress so the Coolest A and I would match.  Can you tell we were having a blast in this picture? Boden Bikini and YaYa dress from Austin, Texas.
 The next day was equally awesome.  My only care in the world being to remember to douse myself in sunscreen and wear my hat!  H&M Dress and Boden Bikini!  Below: Me in my happy place.  Literally, my happy place.  Also, Bard pride!

 When the time came to actually run errands and I got out of my sun dresses and bikini's I threw on my boyfriends shorts and long sleeved striped shirt.  Shorts and Tank from the Gap, long sleeved shirt from Proenza Schuler for Target.

 Yep, my pink dress got a lot of love this vacation!  I really liked how it looked with all my bikini's.  Green Polka Dot Bikini hand me down from coolest A. 

 If heaven is a place on Earth, this has got to be one of the top contenders.
 Me dipping my toesies in the lake on my last day there!  Special thanks to Coolest A not only for taking me to the lake, but also for taking many of these pictures!  I'm lucky to have her for a friend. (DUH).

No comments:

Post a Comment