Friday, September 23, 2011

Forgetten Favorites


Today I broke out some of my old favorites that I have been neglecting for a while.  I wore these jeans non-stop last winter and don't think I have worn them in months.  Similarly, with the top, when I first bought it it was all I wanted to wear, but I haven't touched it in months either.  Then this morning, both of them seemed like the perfect things to wear.  I did pair them with my go to gray cardigan which I have been wearing non-stop for the past month or so.  These jeans are a little long, so I probably should have worn them with heels, but I knew I would be running around today so instead I borrowed my marm's bow flats.

Shirt: Anthropologie, $30    Jeans: American Eagle, gift from Stormy Normy   Cardigan: Boden, $23  Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, borrowed from my marm

No comments:

Post a Comment