Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Working Wednesday





Hello!

So today is a rush to the library for a few hours to clarify some ideas and work on assignment. As always I try to look funky, even will while furiously at the computer.

Today I am wearing one of my favorite tank-tops from a flea market. I paired that with a blue jean skirt and a ton of fun accessories from rings, necklaces, and of course my loyal Sprout watch. For shoes I decided to go a bit more crazy and wear my Lela Rose platforms, they are fun, colorful, and not too bad to walk in.

Tip of the Day: Pair some fun shoes with a more basic outfit. Let yourself shine from head-to-toe!

Outfit:
Tank: Flea Market ($8)
Skirt: H&M ($12)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Bracelets, rings, and necklace: flea market, gifted, and found ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment