Tuesday, September 20, 2011



Today I was slightly more pulled together for work.  But I still didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning.  I knew it was going to be a long day at work so I made sure to wear comfortable and durable clothes that would go all day.  So naturally I fell back on an piece that always makes me feel good: my printed Boden skirt.  Today I paired it with a dark teal v-neck from the gap and the same brown shoes and cardigan I wore last time I wore this skirt.  I really like the color and shape of the shirt with this skirt.  And, as my genius cousin pointed out, this color of the shirt really brings out my eyes (you'll have to trust me on this one).  In the end I was comfortable and confident all day, which is saying a lot on a hectic day at the office.
 Skirt: Boden, $35  Shirt: The Gap, $10  Shoes: BR, $45  Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, $40

No comments:

Post a Comment