Friday, September 2, 2011

For the Win Friday



















Tonight was the opening game of the Giants vs. Diamondbacks series in SF. In July I had bought tickets to the game for my brother's birthday. It was a great game and tons of fun, but it came with the sartorial challenge of going to work followed by a Giant's game in SF. What this ended up meaning was I was more casual then I usually am on my casual Fridays at work. I wore my orange cardigan because it is the right color for the Giants and as an added bonus its wool and so actually nice and warm! My other must have was my black Jack Purcell's. As soon as your feet are cold, you are cold, and I didn't want that to happen. To fill in the rest of the outfit I wore a black tank top, belted from the Gap and my skinny Jeans. Of Course I had to wear my Giants hat and show my pride. The bottom pictures shows what I looked like at the end of the night (although sadly minus the gloves I borrowed from my brother's fiance during the game). Nights in SF are cold, and at one point I could see my own breath, but I was pleasantly bundled in an undershirt, my black tank, my orange cardigan, and my black velvet blazer with a scarf and my Giants hat. It may be the beginning of September, but here that means hopefully Indian summer is headed our way!























Cardigan: Eileen Fisher, $40
Shirt: The Gap, $5
Belt: Marc by Marc Jacobs, $20
Jeans: The Gap, $40
Shoes: Jack Purcell via J. Crew, $20
Blazer: Brooklyn Industries, $30
Scarf: Gift from my parents
Hat: Stolen from my brother!


Congrats Giants on your stunning win!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment