Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Red Shoes Tuesday!




















Today I broke out some of my favorite pieces and went office-funky to work today. I wore my gray sweater over my lace print dress to tone the dress down a bit. But I couldn't stand the lack of color so I paired it with my read shoes. I really liked how the sweater and dress fit together today. The sweater had a particularly nice shape over the dress and it made the lace print dress much more office appropriate. As my genius cousin said: Red shoes can make any outfit. Wise words indeed.
























Dress: Rodarte for Target, $35
Sweater: The Gap, borrowed from my marm
Shoes: Marc Jacobs via Maribel, $100 (WORTH IT)


Tomorrow I am off to the Mountains with some friends. I will not be posting but I will be taking pictures for a crazy long post at the end of the weekend! Have a great rest of your week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment