Saturday, September 24, 2011

Today is Saturday and Jim Henson's Birthday (Happy Birthday!!) as well as my friend Ben's B-day AND Nathan's B-day. What a day right? Despite all the celebratory cheer in the air, the air and day is equally muggy and cloudy, with the serious possibility of rain. Despite that I decided to have a fun outfit with pattern, some color, and serious accessories.

Today I chose my H&M dress with the diamond print on it. I like the high cinched aspect right below the bodice as well as the print. If it gets chilly I chose my little boy plaid from Good Will (50 cents!) and some lovely necklaces, including a unicorn pendant. Of course the Sprout watch is here to represent time and its importance and a HUGE colorful ring. For shoes I chose my purple flats so I can run around.

Overall I am happy with the outfit but I need to finish this post so I will say HAPPY WEEKEND!

Tip of the Day: Little boys clothing rock, try them out.

Outfit:
Dress: H&M ($20)
Shirt: Good Will (50 Cents)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Ring: H&M 3 for $5
Necklaces: All gifts ($0)
Shoes: Target ($10)


I am highlight my main mystical and bird jewelry today, I wonder if that is a thing in accessories, mystical creature obsession

Can you notice I was also cleaning my floor!
Total: $55.50

No comments:

Post a Comment