Monday, September 5, 2011

Laid Back Labor Day














Today the sun came out and I got to enjoy a nice Labor day out of the office. I do have some work to do remotely, but its much more appealing since I can do it from home. I also had some errands to run and some cleaning up to do around the house. To take advantage of the weather and the fact that I didn't need to dress for the office I paired one of my favorite skirts with my tried and true navy top. To stay warm in the chilly grocery store I borrowed a scarf from my marm. I actually bought her this alpaca printed scarf from BR last year for her birthday. It was a nice neutral color and pattern that I thought complimented the outfit. I really liked how the different fabrics and patterns complimented each other.



















Skirt: Odille via Anthropologie, $20
Shirt: The Gap, hand me down from my marm
Shoes: Pull and Bear in Spain, 13 Euros
Scarf: BR, $25, borrowed from my marm
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes from my bro

No comments:

Post a Comment