Monday, September 19, 2011

Another week, another outfit to tackle

Hello Blog Fans!

Sorry I have not been posting as much as I have in the past. Due to me traveling back and forth from my apt. to my BF's I at times struggle to take a photo of myself. But today I have suceeded! As usual, the weather has once again reared itself into chilliness, so I am wearing layers as a compensation for true fall wear.

Today I am wearing some newer to new purchases, one being some amazing green pants I got at H&M. Colored pants are HUGE this Fall so pick up a cheapie pair at H&M for $12! These have a strange zipper on the side and resemble slightly mom pants but due to the cropped bottom of the leg and the color, they look pretty funky.

To continue the outfit I chose a dark orange v-neck t-shirt with a plaid cropped blazer and a great flea market find! The scarf, albiet slightly short, is Marimekko, and was $5. Underneath is a flea market puchased necklace from a year back and my red urban flats.

Of course there is always the watch as well!

Tip of the Day: Try out some funky colored pants, you will feel sunnier and look awesome!

Outfit:
Top: Urban Outfitters ($5)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Pants: H&M ($12.95)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)
Scarf: Flea Market ($5)
Shoes: Urban O ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)



Total: $87.95

No comments:

Post a Comment