Monday, September 12, 2011

Mellow Moved Monday!














Work finally calmed down today, which was a good thing since I moved floors today and am only working a short week this week. Because I knew I was moving I wore my wrap print dress because its easy to move in and allowed me to be moving things around without exposing myself. I paired it with my low heels so that I would be able to move around without my feet hurting. To stay warm throughout the day I threw on my basic black cardigan. All in all this was a good outfit for moving in today, although I still have some final unpacking to do tomorrow!




















Dress: H&M, hand me down from the lovely Miss AP!
Sweater: Gift from my parents
Shoes: BR, $90


Hope everybody's week is off to a good start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment