Saturday, September 24, 2011

Newbie

I really like how this top matches the flowers at the bottom left of this picture!
Today my marm and I had a magical day at Maribel.  Both of us found tons of stuff and a coat for my genius cousin.  The coral top is one of the awesome finds from my time at Maribel today.  I LOVE 60s style hippie tops.  I am always drawn to gauzy, embroidered shirts.  This one has eyelets, which are a-okay in my book.  I also really like the crochet detailing at the top of this shirt.  The instant I put it on in the dressing room I knew it was love! Its definitely a boxy top, but not everything has to be fitted all the time.  I really like how it looks with my jeans and basic metallic flats.  Plus the color is awesome. 
The top doesn't have the eyelets on it, but it still has a gathering detailing which I like too!
Shirt: Maribel, $18     Jeans: The Gap, $35     Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Ambience, $45

Hope everybody is having a fabulous weekend!  It supposed to get rainy here soon . . . .Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment