Thursday, September 1, 2011

So much for a vacation day! At least my clothes say vacation...





So today has been a lot of work actually, welcome to September.

Sadly I must venture and do a lot of chores and research for thesis at NYU but I need a little vacation time so here it is!

Today I am wearing a favorite flea market find. A Matthew Williamson top from Target, found at the Green Flea on the upper west side for $8! I love the design and the way it falls and it is great for nights out or being casual. Watch out for showing too much bra, but I am not one to care if I am trapped in the library...

I tucked the top into my jean shorts and paired it with bright accessories such as a beaded necklace and a yellow bracelet. I wanted to be a bit matchy and wore my little yellow wedges. To tell time I am wearing the Sprout watch and of course, a smile :)!

Tip of the Day: Always be bold. It helps to make everyday feel like a vacation!

Outfit:
Top: Flea Market ($8)
Shorts: American Eagle, Gift ($0)
Bracelet: Claires Accessories ($4)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment