Friday, September 23, 2011

Finally Friday

AHHHH The can smell the weekend coming and I am so excited for it. To  have a slight break from the madness of my life is something to look forward to, so I am pulling out a new item, a dress for $5 that I am excited to share with you guys and girls!

So I am a flea market shopper by heart, I love looking through all the items and digging for treasure. Maybe I have some pirate or secret agent in me because I love to search out treasure and love the chase. Anyhoo a week ago or so I went to the Green Market and found this really bright, strange dress. It was prairey like, with metal buttons but I loved it and paid the $5 so it would be mine.

Paired with this dress is a yellow t-shirt (because it can be a bit revealing), a sash belt for the waist, and my red Urban Outfitters flat. For accessories I chose my turquoise necklace and my Sprout watch. OH and I have to wear a blazer for my office, so I chose my military cropped one, to not crowd the outfit.

Tip of the Day: Head to a flea market, you never know what you will find!

Outfit:
Dress: Flea Market ($5)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
T-Shirt ($5)
Sash Belt: From another item ($0)
Shoes: Urban O ($20)
Necklace: Cultural Survival Bazaar ($14)
Watch: Sprout ($20)


Strange shape at the bust right? I feel like I should work in a German Beergarden


Total: $84

1 comment:

  1. beer garden, german restaurant, yes! bet its nice though by itself.

    ReplyDelete