Wednesday, September 28, 2011






Hello everyone,

Wednesday and Thursday are my research days and since it is muggy and slightly chilly I am donning some pants and trying to look fun but also comfy.

The pants I have chosen to wear are a great cut (especially for a petite lady such as I) and are incredibly soft. I broke out some older pieces, one being a green halter top that I crossed the strings to make a key hole at the collar. With that I decided on a jean vest and lots or rings, a yellow bracelet, and my Sprout watch! For shoes I wanted heels but not too high, so I chose my blue jean Payless wedges.

Have a good Wednesday!

Tip of the Day: Take a top and see if it has the potential to be worn in a different way. Does it have straps? Can it be a tube top, halter, paired with long sleeves? try it out!

Outfit:
Top: Urban Outfitters ($5)
Vest: Urban O ($20)
Pants: Urban O ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Rings: one gift, other H&M (3 for $5)
Bracelet: Gift
Total: $80

No comments:

Post a Comment