Monday, September 19, 2011

Return to the Real World



 Today I returned to the real world, i.e. work.  The last thing I wanted to do this morning was get out of bed and actually put together an outfit.  But what I want and what I have to do had very little to do with each other.  So I went for the easiest of all office outfits a dress and cardigan.  I really like how easy this black and white dress is without being boring.  I threw on my blue cardigan to stay warm at work and add some much needed color to the outfit.  Because of the dresses shortness, I have to pair it with flats.  Today I went  the funkier route and paired it with my copper ribbon flats.  They are definitely flat but not conservative.  Today actually ended up being a crazy warm day in SF so I was happy that my dress was loose and cool.  Even though I was kind of spacey at work, I still looked the part.

Dress: BR via Maribel, $10__ Cardigan: The Gap, $35 ____ Shoes: Lucky Peny via Anthro, $60 __ Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, a gift from my Bro

No comments:

Post a Comment