Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hectic Wednesday



















Today was a crazy day at work and at home, my solution to this craziness was obvious from the start: wear flats. Today even started off hectic so I went for something basic that I know works, a brightly printed silk top and my go to pencil skirt from BR. Add into the mix the Boden cardigan I wear with everything and you have HB at her most basic. I really like the volume of this top when tucked into a pencil skirt. I thought it tied in nicely with my ribbon embellished cardigan and bow embellished flats. There was a lot going on in this outfit, but since the color palate was consistent, it didn't feel too overwhelming (I hope). Anyways, it was comfortable all day, and on days like today, that is what counts.



Shirt: BR via Maribel, $22
Skirt: BR, $35
Cardigan: Boden, $25
Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, borrowed from my marm

No comments:

Post a Comment