Monday, September 26, 2011

Moving Fast Monday

Hello everyone!

Today is yet another looong Monday but that is okay, because that is what happens in my life!

Anyhoo today it is pretty humid, and may rain but as always I want to wear fun prints. Today I am wearing my gray star printed shirt with my Old Navy striped skirt and my blue-jean peep-toe shoes. For accessories I decided to go big and am wearing my skulls necklace, my flea market blue pendant necklace, my huge pink ring, and of course my Sprout watch.

I feel good today about the proportions and color combos, a lot of prints to but that is the way I dress and the different sizes of prints makes it a little less overwhelming.

Tip of the Day: Wear fun prints but make sure they are different, a printed body suit may be too much to handle!

Outfit:
Shirt: Urban O ($10)
Skirt: Old Navy ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklaces: CVS and Flea Market ($15)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Ring: H&M (3 for 5)



Total: $80

No comments:

Post a Comment