Friday, September 9, 2011

Tom Ford was right Friday!













In the commentary for his movie "A Single Man," Tom Ford talks about how on his worst days he puts on his best clothes. Today was one of those crazy days where work was awful yesterday and I had a crazy amount of things to do today. And of course I did not even want to get out of bed today. So when I did get out of bed I broke out a jacket that I had recently bought, but not yet worn. I splurged on this jacket at the Eileen Fisher outlet because her materials and construction are so great, and this one fit perfectly. I really loved the shape and the color of this jacket and I felt great in it all day today. To show it off I paired it with my go to Gap jeans, and a basic gray gap t-shirt. I also rocked a scarf that was a gift from friends who were visiting Vietnam. I finished off my outfit with my floral flats. All of these things are some of my favorites and they did make me feel like I looked good throughout my crazy day.























Jacket: Eileen Fisher, $65
Shirt: The Gap, $10
Jeans: The Gap, $22
Shoes: Unlisted via Ambience, $40
Scarf: Gifted from N & J
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes gifted from my bro


Hope everybody is off to a good start to their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment