Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gloomy Tuesday - First day of classes





AHHH its begun!

The fall has arrived and in true East Coast Fall fashion it is really gloomy out. It is also New York Fashion week so despite all the rainy gloom there will be some outrageously cool and sometimes just outrageous clothing.

Today is loooong for me so I will be wearing cool yet comfortable clothing such as my cropped purple cords from H&M, my long floral blouse belted, and a plaid blazer. I will need my Sprout watch to keep time and a nice vintage necklace to seal the deal of the day.

So welcome back school year and hello Fall!

Tip of the Day: Cropped pants are a nice transition outfit from Summer to Fall.

Outfit:
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Top: Threadcase ($13)
Belt: From another item ($0)
Cropped pants: H&M ($12)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($50)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment