Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bananas

Work has been bananas lately!  I woke up this morning and realized I hadn't posted yesterday even though I had faithfully take pictures of my outfit.
I was attempting to woo Wendy into schnuggling with me.  It didn't work!
On Monday, I wore two of my favorite pieces: my wine colored skirt and my long sleeved shirt with the gathered neck detailing that Stormy Normy gave me.  To spice up this outfit I wore my mother's borrowed alpaca print scarf.  I wore my ribbon flats because I walked down to the bus with my marm in the morning and I could tell it was going to be insane at work.  Sometimes flats are the answer.


Skirt: Sitwell via Anthro, Shirt: The Gap, gifted from Stormy Normy  Scarf: BR, borrowed from my marm  Shoes: Lucky Penny via Anthro, $60

Today I had a fancy lunch with some work people so I wanted to look extra cute.  What I ended up with was lots of BR.  I really liked how the ruffled shirt looked with the pencil skirt.  I wore my gray and purple shoes and bright purple sweater to add some color to the outfit.  Overall I really liked how it came together.  There was a lot of color and pattern, but they weren't competing with each other.



Shirt: BR, $13  Skirt: Also BR, $35   Cardigan: Halogen via Nordstrom, my bro and my future sister in law  Shoes: Joan and David, hand me down from my marm

No comments:

Post a Comment