Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Maribel


 Today was an all Maribel day for me.  That's right, my dress, sweater and shoes all came from Maribel.  Although in all fairness I borrowed my mother's cactus sweater since my Maribel cover ups are all way to warm for the Indian summer we have been enjoying lately!  The dress and sweater are actually both J. Crew, just several seasons apart.  I like how the cactus and front panel on the respective pieces keep them from being boring. And to add a pop of color I rocked my always a good idea red Marc Jacobs flats.  Even though these pieces were bought several seasons apart I really liked how they looked together.  Oh Maribel, how I love you.
Dress: J. Crew via Maribel, $35 this year  Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, borrowed from my marm  Shoes: Marc Jacobs via Maribel, $100 4 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment