Monday, September 12, 2011

Pre-Tuesday Tuesday Outfit





As I am running around and not having tons of time to photograph I decided to do a bit of preemptive outfitting for tomorrow. I assure you this is what I am going to wear for the day as it is in a bag ready to go for the next morning.

Tuesday I will be wearing one of my favorite brown and white printed dress used as a top and set against a vine printed skirt that I have had since high-school (still looks classy right!) With the outfit I chose a cover-up military blazer in case it gets cold. Some of my basic accessories including my Sprout watch, my sparkly necklace from Aldo's Accessories, and my NEW red flats from Urban online.

Tip of the Day: Wear dresses tucked in as tops, it can give you a lot more options in your closet!

Outfit:
Dress: H&M ($10)
Skirt: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Blazer: Urban O ($20)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Aldo's Accessories ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment