Friday, September 16, 2011

Working and Rooftop Friday

Hello!






Today is finally that exciting day that welcomes in the weekend - Friday!

Today is a day of work and since the city never sleeps (and rarely do I) it is another long day. After work today I am heading over to the MET Museum Roof-top for my Museum Studies Student Organization first event and I am excited to see everyone and to show off the outfit!

Today I am wearing my H&M printed dress as a long tunic top, belted at the higher end of the waist with an cranberry red belt. I need to top it with a blazer and a hoodie due to chilly temperatures and wear nice pants. I chose these classy (and really inexpensive) Gap pants because of the tailoring and the cropped style. Finally for accessories it is the trusty Sprout watch, a beaded necklace, and my Payless wedges.

Happy Friday everyone!

Tip of the Day: Wear a shorter dress as a top and cinch it, you can have yet another style choice if your pieces can serve multiple purposes.

Outfit: Dress/Tunic: H&M ($10)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Pants: The Gap ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Belt: Urban O ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Made and AMNH Gift Shop ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment