Thursday, September 29, 2011

Working in the Library: Thursday Edition

Today is yet another longish day in the library and I wanted to look comfy but still good for my day sitting amongst the books.

Today I am wearing jeans that I have owned since highschool and when I wore a lot more American Eagle Outfitters. Paired with that I have a printed tee from Urban and a funky blazer from H&M. For accessories I chose my necklace with the beautiful pink stone and my Sprout watch. For shoes I chose my red Urban flats to be able to climb many, many, MANY flights of stairs.

Tip of the Day: Save some of your best old clothes. You never know when they will come back and be a "kick" in the pants

Outfit:
Shirt: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters ($20)
Blazer: H&M ($19)
Necklace: Urban O ($10)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Shoes: Urban O ($20)
Total: $99





No comments:

Post a Comment