Thursday, September 15, 2011

Raining, Busy, Cold Thursday

Hello everyone,

This is the second of my outfits for the day. After hours in the library in a dress and flats I found being cold motivates you to high-tail it home and put on some pants!

And that is what I did!

So today I chose to wear my Gap cropped green military-style pants. I actually love these and was surprised about how well they fit the leg and were not too long. For under $20 they were a steal! With that I paired it with a Uniqlo t-shirt and my Goodwill button down. For accessories, and due to rain, I chose a basic silver chain and cute patent leather flats from Payless.

I guess Fall is really "falling" into place, tehe. That was bad, sorry :)

Tip of the Day: The Goodwill is your friend, and chock full of great finds. If you are a digger and you like a hunt, a Goodwill is for you!

Outfit:
Button-Down: Goodwill ($5)
Pants: The Gap ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($15)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Aldo's Accessories ($10)




No comments:

Post a Comment