Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Monday Wear!






Hello!

It is my last day of true freedom before the Fall hits me like a rush at the Target in Brooklyn (on a Sunday). So I wanted to look nice and also comfortable. I aim to not do too much but to enjoy the day as I can.

I am wearing my favorite H&M dress. A racer-back wider dress belted but its best feature is the Beetle print on the front. I paired the dress with vintage clip-on earrings from a flea market in Brooklyn. I also chose my Mah Jong bracelet and suede platforms from Urban Outfitters.

Have a great Labor Day everyone!

Tip of the Day: Wear a crazy printed dress and rock it with pride

Outfit:
Dress: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Bracelet: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Earrings: Flea Market ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment