Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dreary Wednesday






The weather has and will be dreary for the next couple of days but to fight the gray, color is a helpful companion.

I am a huge fan of turquoise items from jewelry to shoes and the dress I am wearing today is a part of my turquoise items and it was incredibly cheap too! The dress I am wearing today is great for several reasons - its' color, the ties that cinch it at the waist, and the pockets! The dress is from Urban Outfitters for $10 and I paired it with my Mexican vest and some fun pearl and gold plated necklaces, my Sprout watch, and my red peep-toe flats from Payless.

Tip of the Day: Wear a vest with almost anything, you will look playful but put together.

Outfit:
Dress: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Vest: Cultural Survival Bazaar ($12)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace (Pearl): Gift ($0)
Necklace (Gold): Flea Market ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment