Tuesday, September 6, 2011

In the Fading Light










































Today was a long day at work and I didn't make it home until dusk. Lucky for me, Princess Fiona and my genius cousin were read and willing to dash out into the fading light and help me get pictures of my Monday work wear. Today I wore a mish-mash of things. I actually centered my outfit around my marm's alpaca scarf. I figured even though it is made up of neutral colors that the alpaca pattern had to be acknowledged. So I paired it with my ruffle skirt dress and other neutrals. I belted the dress with my marm's orange skinny belt and covered up the dress with my gray cardigan. To add a little more color into the outfit I wore my purple peep toes that I inherited from my marm. Overall I really liked how the pieces of this outfit came together. I thought the dress was still fun and flirty, but still was not too much with the shoes and scarf combo!

























Dress: BR, $55
Belt: J. Crew, borrowed from Marm
Cardigan: The Gap, $13
Scarf: BR, bought for my marm, $25 then borrowed
Shoes: Joan and David, hand me down from my marm

No comments:

Post a Comment