Thursday, September 1, 2011

Playful Thursday!









































This skirt had actually been at the dry cleaners since June! I was joking about how long it had been there when I went to pick it up, and the dry cleaner actually responded: since June. I actually have had this outfit in my mind for a while now even though the skirt is my mother's (thanks marm!!). I have a lot of skirts, but they are mostly of the pencil variety. I was looking forward to the return of this skirt because I thought its volume would look great with this stripy top. For some reason I had in my mind that this outfit had a vintage feel. Again, I think its the skirt. The picture at the top is actually me trying to show you how voluminous this skirt is! The picture above this is to show you the shoes I changed into after work. I was meeting my family at the San Francisco MoMa to see the exhibition on the Stein family collection (for the second time), and nothing is worse then heels in a musem! Way too much standing. So I brought my moccasins to stay comfy in the amazing exhibit. In the end this outfit transitioned really comfortably from office to museum, as well as with or without cardigan at work!


























Skirt: BR, borrowed from my marm
Shirt: The Gap, $12
Cardigan: The Gap, $15
Heels: Joan and David, hand me down from my marm
Flats: Pull and Bear in Spain, 13 Euros

No comments:

Post a Comment