Monday, August 15, 2011

A day of Normal: Monday

Feeling better, thank goodness!


After a considerable rest and strength re-building PEP is back to post once more.

So I have been noticing some serious color in the Fall collections (yes I look at those in magazines) as well as some color-blocking, meaning either multiple colors in a top or pants delineated by shapes like squares or rectangles or in one color top or one color bottom. So I decided to put that to the test and give it a try, although, using color could be my middle name!

Today I chose my American Apparel body suit as a top with a gifted blue skirt worn higher on the waist and cinched with a belt. Due to the low-back on this top, and the fact that I try to always wear a bra, I needed a blazer over it and chose my longer printed blazer.


For accessories I decided to spare my skin and wear a short pearl necklace, gifted and my Sprout watch stand-by. For shoes I chose Payless peep-toe flats.

Tip of the Day: Color blocking is easy! If you are worried, check out Lucky Magazine for more tips!

Outfit:
Top: American Apparel ($20)
Skirt: Gift ($0)
Blazer: H&M ($19)
Belt: From another H&M top ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Gift ($0)

1 comment: