Friday, August 19, 2011

Finishing Up Fridays




YEAH!! Its another Friday!

Today is just a work day for me and then I plan to go home and hang out because I am exhausted!!!

Anyhoo today was a slightly rushed job on the part of my outfit. Thankfully I got this great shirt from Threadcase and I have an amazing skirt, which, like when putting two and two together, make a great set. The shirt is great because of its amazing pattern and metallic detailing but also because of its shape. It can be easily worn tucked in, but also worn out with a pair of skinny pants or tights. The skirt is one of my favorites! It has an amazing print of King-Kong and I love the pockets and wood buttons as details.

Coupled with the top and skirt I chose single accessories - from my turquoise necklace, to my Sprout watch. Finally for shoes I chose my blue jean peep-toe wedges.

Tip of the day: Wear something quirky, especially on Friday!

Outfit:
Top: Threadcase ($20)
Skirt: Gift ($0)
Belt: Consignment, Ann Taylor ($2)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Cultural Survival ($12)

No comments:

Post a Comment