Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer Skirt Sunday!










































Today turned out to be another warm day after the fog burned off this morning, so I decided to break out a summery skirt that I ordered from Boden ages ago but had yet to wear. I had been waiting for the right warm summery day to break out such a festive and colorful skirt. We were actually have a large group of people over for Sunday dinner, so it was an especially good occasion to break out this skirt. I really like the bright colors and vibrant pattern on this skirt. I ended up pairing it with a teal tank and my brown cardigan when it got chilly. Finishing off my low key summery look were my reef flip flops. Princess Fiona even got in on the sun action today. She enjoyed the warm steps and some petting.

























Skirt: Boden, $25
Tank: The Gap, $7
Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, $40
Shoes: Reefs, $10
Kitty: Princess Fiona the Schnuggler.


Special thanks to my genius cousin for taking these lovely pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment