Thursday, August 18, 2011

Research Thursdays





Today is the start to the end of the week and I am excited for the outfit and the friday to come!

After a long week, mostly at the library working on a thesis as elusive as a unicorn, I wanted more comfort as well as some funkiness.

I found this great top from a website found on Kendi Everyday, an amazing blog that I have become addicted to for a few months now. The top is a vintage "petite piece" as it is called and was inexpensive due to the 30% off sale the website was having. With the top I tucked it into a basic blue jean skit, a red Gap tank-top, and cinched it all with my consignment Ann Taylor belt. For accessories I chose a gifted beautiful necklace, a big ol' ring from H&M and of course the ever-present Sprout watch.

Shoes I chose the basic route and grabbed my yellow wedge peep-toes for all the running up and down the library stairs.

Tip of the day: take a risk on a new website or an old vintage top!

Outfit:
Top: Vintage via Threadcase ($18)
Tank: The Gap ($20)
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($15)
Belt: Boomerangs, Ann Taylor ($2)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Ring: H&M (set of 3 $4.99)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment