Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday: tasting the end of the week coming

(Smile its Thursday!)




It is Thursday! It has been a busy week and I am happy to see it come to a close but nevertheless I wanted to look interesting and fun today for my internship and the race to complete a few errands before my brother comes for the weekend.

I decided some sort of vest was in order so I chose a Vintage button vest that a friend gave me in a swap. Underneath I am wearing a basic v-neck t-shirt and a beaded pouch necklace found (yes found) by my Dad.

For bottoms I decided on shorts and borrowed colorful wedges. For accessories I have the usual Sprout watch and my orange clip-on earrings. I am taking a risk on the earrings (because of my allergy) so we will see how long they last today.

Tip of the Day: A vest does an outfit good, purchase diverse vests because, like an accessory, they can make or break an outfit.

Outfit:
Vest: Vintage, gift ($0)
Shirt: Urban Outfitters ($4)
Shorts: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Shoes: Borrowed ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Found ($0)
Earrings: Flea Market ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment