Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Leggy Tuesday!!!!









































Another day, another dress from BR that's questionably far above my knees. I found this dress in my closet this morning as I was trying to figure out what to wear. I bought this dress of the sale rack at BR a few years ago because I loved the color, shape and detailing and it was only $20! I think even on its most casual day, this dress is still a little dressy for work. I tried to pair it down by putting my basic brown cardigan over it and wearing it with my basic flats. Despite my best attempts, people still asked me at work whether I was going somewhere special.




















Dress: BR, $20
Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, $40
Shoes: BR, traded with Miss CT
Scarf: Gift from my parents


Hope everyone had a good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment