Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesdays at the Library






Hello everyone!

Feeling physically better than I did yesterday, I am venturing to the library for internship stuff and thesis research (AHH) but that does not mean I can not look good doing it.

Today I decided on a scholarly vibe, if scholarly meant a Ralph Lauren button-down. With the button-down I chose a floral skirt and a jumble of necklaces, all given to me, with one small purchase (the pink owl necklace). I have some gifted clear plastic bracelets and DSW platforms.

AND of course the watch is always there, need to keep time of course.

Tip of the Day! Pattern is your friend! Especially if it is a Good Will button-down.

Outfit:
Button-Down: Good Will ($5)
Skirt: Gift ($0)
Shoes: DSW ($15)
Necklaces: Gifts and Forever 21 ($4)
Bracelets: Gifts ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment