Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Work and Picnic Tuesday!






AHH the week post-storm! I thank my busy life and hectic schedule for getting me out of my house and now, no longer stir-crazy, I can wear clothes!

Today I wanted to wear shorts because obviously they are easier to move in. These shorts are one of my favorites because of the subtle striping . I paired the shorts with my light jersey yellow tank-top and a combination of a blazer (for work) and a utility vest (for fun).

As for accessories, I am braving earrings. I love these orange dangling ones. Hopefully my allergy will allow it for the day. In addition I have a plastic ring from H&M and my trusty Sprout watch. For shoes I chose my suede beige platforms.

Overall it is a comfortable outfit with some touches of fashion.

Tip of the Day: A mix of comfy, preppy, utility-style, and bright colors make an outfit interesting in terms of layering but also in bright accents.

Outfit:
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Vest: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Tank-Top: The Gap ($4)
Shorts: H&M ($20)
Belt: Ann Taylor ($4)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Ring: H&M ($5 for 3)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Earrings: Flea Market ($5)


No comments:

Post a Comment