Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mixing and Matching at the Office!




























Today my outfit was based around my purple tank with the one sided ruffle detailing. When I wore this tank over the weekend, it reminded me that tis the seas to wear bright colors and I should take advantage of it while I can. I paired my bright purple tank with a darker purple tank to prevent the top from being too revealing. I wore my current go to black and black pumps both from BR to add seriousness to the top. I actually tried on a teal cardigan over the top but decided the shape of the gray cardigan was better, even though this is a less interesting color combo. Overall I really liked how the purple tops popped out from under much more sober pieces. Wendy agreed!




















Light Purple Tank: J. Crew, $13
Dark Purple Tank: The Gap, $7
Skirt: BR, $35
Cardigan: The Gap, $17
Shoes:BR, $90
Sunnies: Gifted Mosely Tribes


Happy End of the Week All!




No comments:

Post a Comment