Saturday, August 20, 2011

Unforetunately/Fortunately

Unfortunately I had to work today even though its Saturday, so my look was pretty low key. I threw on my current favorite gray cardigan with basic navy t-shirt and jeans. To give my outfit more color I threw on my red moccasins. For patterns I wore my plaid scarf that I had broken out for my outfit yesterday.

Cardigan and Shoes: Boden
Shirt and Jeans: The Gap
Scarf: Gifted




Fortunately, later in the day I went to look for birthday presents for friends and dropped into Maribel where I found this awesome vintage skirt. I really love the color and shape of this skirt. Back in the days when Miss P and I were in college I used to wear long skirts this length far more. I am happy to return to this length with this skirt. It is a silk skirt with amazing detailing (and pockets) that I can't wait to wear into this fall!






Skirt: Vintage Ellen Tracy via Maribel, $35



No comments:

Post a Comment