Monday, August 15, 2011

Rediscovery!






Today I broke out my patterned Boden skirt and everyone in the office took notice. Even though I have worn this skirt before, today people really seemed to love it. I actually used the busy pattern on this skirt as an excuse to just wear an old dark purple t-shirt and my basic brown pumps because after a hectic weekend I didn't want to worry too much about putting my outfit together today. I did really like how the darker colors off the shirt and sweater played off the light and dark of the skirt. I ended up wearing my glasses today because my contacts were driving me up the wall! Somedays, I love my glasses more then anything!


Even Fiona liked my outfit today.















So much that she decided she would take part in the photo shoot.








And let me pet her!


Skirt: Boden, $35
Shirt: The Gap, $7
Shoes: BR, $35
Glasses: LaFont Allures.






No comments:

Post a Comment